Monday, January 18, 2010

Update

As we near the deadline for the Rise to Power contest I figured I should talk a bit about what I'm making that I'll be submitting for Silverlined Productions.  Mozq wont be participating but I'll be sure to do my best to get us into a top position or an honorable mention at least.  So what is my video about?
During my last entries I stated that my video will be about someone I thought never got enough love in WotLK.  The person I speak of is Kel'Thuzad.  I love KT's backstory and I'm really excited to see how well my video does in the contest.  I am facing some big problems though in terms of time.  In the video just the first part takes up half the time limit (3 minutes) and I still have a TON I have to fit in.  So half the video may end up being kinda fast but I'm sure I can pull it off smoothly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Nixxiom-

No comments:

Post a Comment