Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guild Promotion

So I promised my fellow guild members that I would make them a promotion video, to revive the PvP on our server, pretty much 80% of the pvpers rolled horde, so the alliance side get pretty slaughtered in battlegrounds. Anyway we made a guild called Brutally Dedicated and is focused on PvP and runs premades daily.

You can visit our website at:
www.brutallydedicated.wowstead.com




Anyway, so I made the movie and I wasn't sure where to start at first, since it's the first promotion video I've ever made. Where to start? Well I got an idea after watching the movie "Troy" and you'll know what I mean once you watch the promotion video :) After that I kept on getting ideas and inspiration from music tracks after two days of browsing youtube.

A big thanks to Matt Greenburg for doing the epic trailer voice!

Anyway enough talking, here's the movie :P




Watch more videos of WoW









-Mozq
Silverlined Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment